In order for multiple users to simultaneously access a single Secure-i account subscription guest accounts are required. (Guest accounts are sold as addon services to resellers). This article explains how to add a guest account to a given subscription.
1. Login to the partner's designated end-user portal using the account credentials
2. Click on Settings button in the menu bar
3. Click 'Go to advanced settings'
4. Click on "Add new guest" under the Account pane
5. Fill in the appropriate fields to create the account (please note passwords must be 8 characters or greater and contain at least one number and one capital letter)
You should now receive confirmation that guest user has been created or error stating the limit has been reached for number of guest accounts for this subscription. If you receive this error you most likely have to purchase an addon package for this subscription.
6. If you want to change the default Guest permissions click the "Edit rule" button under the system section
7. Select the system permissions you would like to assign this guest then click the "update" button
8. Click the "Share All" button at the bottom of the page to share all of the cameras on the account
9. Alternatively, click the "Share" button next to the camera(s) you would like to give this guest account access to
10. Click the "Edit rule" button next to each camera you share and you can review or change camera level permissions for this guest account, then click "Update"
You have now created a guest account and allowed for system access as well as access to specific cameras with specific permissions.