This article describes the steps necessary to add a SSL certificate to your Secure-i portal to enable https interaction.
- Purchase a SSL certificate from an authority such as Verisign or NetworkSolutions
- Submit the following information to the Secure-i support team:
Country Name (2 letter code) =
State or Province Name (full name) =
Locality Name (eg, city) =
Organization Name (eg, company) =
Organizational Unit Name (eg, section) =
Your Partner Page Hostname =
Email Address =
Any requirements for size (in bits) of certificate key (if you are unsure, leave this blank)?
- Secure-i support team will then generate a CSR file and email it back to you
- Send the CSR file to the authority provider to generate installation files
- Send the installation files back to the Secure-i support team